Chris Chang-Bacon is an assistant professor at the University of Virginia Curry School of Education and Human Development. His research revolves around bilingualism, literacy, and educational policy.
See Chris’s full CV here: Chang-Bacon CV_8.2019
Chris currently works with:
- University of Virginia, Curry School of Education and Human Development: Assistant Professor of Education
Chris has previously worked with:
- Boston College: Adjunct Lecturer on Literacy and Teaching Bilingual Learners
- Boston University: Adjunct Lecturer on Bilingualism and Teacher Education
- Boston Public Schools: Writing Program Manager
- Lawrence Public High School, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
- Teach for America, Boston: Summer Institute Instructor, Linguistic Pedagogy
- CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Middle School English Teacher
- The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development
“Like” on Facebook: Chriskbacon Blog.
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisChangBacon
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Feel free to send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.