“Like” on Facebook: Chriskbacon Blog
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisKBacon
Feel free to send any comments or questions to
Chris Bacon is an Education PhD candidate at Boston College. His research revolves around Language, Literacies, & Educational Policy.
Chris has previously worked with:
– Boston University: Adjunct Lecturer in ESL Methods
– Wheelock College: Adjunct Lecturer in Language, Literacy, and Culture
– Teach for America, Boston: Teacher ESL training
– Lawrence Public High School, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
– CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Middle School English Teacher
– The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development.
– Perpetual Vagabonding: Teaching and backpacking my way through South America, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean.
Also an occasional guitar player and habitual coffee devotee – hope you enjoy the site!
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Academic CV: Bacon CV_1.2016