Chris K. Bacon is an Education PhD candidate at Boston College. His research revolves around bilingualism, literacy, and educational policy.
See Chris’s full CV here: Bacon CV_6.2018_pub
Chris currently works with:
- Boston College: Adjunct Lecturer on Literacy and Teaching Bilingual Learners
- Boston University: Adjunct Lecturer on Bilingualism and Teacher Education
- Boston Public Schools: Excellence for All Writing Manager
Chris has previously worked with:
- Wheelock College: Adjunct Lecturer in Language, Literacy, and Culture
- Lawrence Public High School, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
- CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Middle School English Teacher
- The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development
“Like” on Facebook: Chriskbacon Blog.
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisKBacon.
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Feel free to send any comments or questions to email@example.com.